Diaper Cover Pants - Merino Wool longies
Diaper Cover Pants, Longies, Leg Warmers (0-9 Months or 9 -18 Months)
BabyChuckles longies are made of 440gsm new fine double-knitted Merino Wool fabric. these longies harness the power of pure merino to work year round in room temperatures ranging from 18 - 28°C (64 - 82°F), giving your baby a cozy sleep during all four seasons. Merino Wool being naturally skin friendly and climate managing makes it the best fabric to go next to your baby's skin.
1) Anti-Bacterial, Odour-resistant, Thermo-regulator, Moisture control, Breathable, UV-Protection
2) Stitched out of new heavy weight merino fabric equal to two pants thickness.
3) More space for the diaper to fit in.
4) Natural & bio degradable, good for both Babies & Earth.
5) A single pant that is large enough & can come for six or more months for a baby.
6) For the stitch(trims) we use organic cotton, the brand & washing instruction are made of cotton. (Just natural)
This merino diaper cover is 97% Merino wool+3% spandex & we use organic cotton trims(stitches) which makes it more sustainable & bio degradable, this helps to keep our babies, environment & earth happy.
Please measure your baby to see if the product fits or grows with it.
Size 0-9M: Size 9 -18M:
Waist: 16 Inches Waist: 18 Inches
Inseam: 6 Inches Inseam: 7 Inches
Rise: 9.5 Inches Rise: 11 Inches
Outseam: 15.5 Inches Outseam: 18 Inches
Material - 97% Merino Wool + 3% spandex.
Merino wool covers have almost superhero properties. They have natural odor fighting agents and can be air dried for weeks before needing to be washed (unless they get soiled).
At BabyChuckles we offer only products made of new fabric and aim to reduce wastage as much as possible by using them for making artistic products.
Washing care of the product:
Wool can be reused multiple times in a row until the wool feels cool or damp. When this occurs, lay your wool flat to dry and reuse once it is dry. It is time to wash the wool cover when it remains smelly while dry or if the wool becomes soiled.
When necessary, to be hand washed, washed in the hand wash cycle or wool cycle in the washing machine at room temperature and to be dried by placing on a towel and letting the product dry in order to preserve the shape.